Monday, September 21, 2009

ACCEPTANCE

Its really hard in my part.
doin things that i know its beyond NORMAL.
or let us say, its not right.

but what if doin those things makes me happy.
helps me forget bout 'fake smiles' thingy?
will i just ignore other people's POV?

hindi nila ako masisisi,
that person fills those missing pieces that i have been searchin for,
that person gave me the real definition of "HOW TO LOVE" and "HOW TO BE LOVED TRLY" in return.

im a kind of person na lagi na lang mag-isa.
matagal na akong naghahanap ng taong makapagbibigay ng tunay na pagmamahal at saya sakin...

pero bakit bawal?
LIFE'S RULES?
DISCRIMINATION?




"Though it is forbidden,
my heart pounds for you.
Though I will be condemned,
I can't live without you.
Though it is evil and sinned,
it is nothing but pure for you.
My tears will fall,
while my heart will sing,
all for the one who is forbidden.
Though it is looked down upon,
my heart soars high with you.
Though they bring tears to my eyes,
I protect against them for you.
Though it will be fought,
my heart will not stop loving you.
My tears will fall,
while my heart will sing,
all for the one who is,
forbidden... "

i know, you have an idea bout this and i really need your help.
hindi ko masabi ng diretso but i know, may idea ka na kung ano ang ibg kong sabihin.

RAAAAAAAAWWWWRR :(

2 comments:

I am Bong said...

"pero bakit bawal?
LIFE'S RULES?
DISCRIMINATION?"


Correct me if I'm wrong parekoy but may kinalaman ba ito sa gender preferences? Kung tama ang hula ko, I only have one advice:

Just follow your heart. Just stand by it and time will teach people to accept you and the one you love.

Rawr Prince said...

waah. parekoy.
uhmf..

nice advice, maaply ko din xa sa prob ko, but sort of hindi GENDER issues.hehe.

idol ko mga words of wisdom mo! :)